Founder & CEO of RF Consulting Ross Franklin has been working in the health and wellness industry since 2002. Leveraging his wealth of experience operating health clubs such as Equinox, The Sports Center at Chelsea Piers and New York York Sports Clubs, Ross created RF Consulting to help wellness companies launch, scale, grow and enhance operational efficiencies.
Franklin has worked with dozens of brands within the wellness industry with services ranging from operations, company turn-arounds, new location openings, marketing, sales and fundraising.
Led the expansion of Liquiteria's retail operations from one to four units.
Increased revenue of Liquiteria's original Second Avenue and 11th Street location by over 40% in year over year revenue.
Created Liquiteria's cleanse line, acai bowl line and many new smoothies and cold pressed juices.
Redesigned branding and created new logo and website.
Mile High Run-Club
Wrote the original business plan mapping out the core dynamic for the classes and go-to market strategy
Sourced equipment, studio design and layout
New relaunch business strategy
Production, manufacturing and sourcing
Design, branding and marketing
· Built, developed and operated three Open Kitchen locations ranging in size from 5,000 to 7,000 square feet with annual revenue over 5mm per location
· Developed all branding for the Open Kitchen
· Mobilized the entire operations team to achieve the financial objectives of the company
· Develop operational systems for company growth as well as corporate oversight
Club H Fitness
· Successfully opened two Club H Locations, with record breaking pre-sale revenue surpassing over 3000 new members in Jersey City and 1700 members at 34th Street in Manhattan.
· Achieved break-event point at Jersey City Location within 3 months of opening.
· Assisted Owners in launching CRM enhancements and new outsourced billing program.
· Created and launched company wide sales daily action plan reporting system
Plaza Hotel Fitness Center
Designed and engineered business-plan and raised over 2 million in capital for a new fitness center at The Plaza Hotel.
· Marketing for 3 Club Metro Fitness locations and The Solace Day Spa in New Jersey executing all aspects of marketing with over 12K members as well as marketing for an eight room full-service day spa.
Club Metro USA
The Club at Morristown
Increased net income from operating at a 60K monthly loss to a 30K+ profit through staff restructuring and sales and marketing.
The Matrix Fitness Center
Located in a million square foot corporate center in Danbury CT. Designed and executed build out and marketing plan for this high-end corporate fitness center.